Our primary objective is to deliver outstanding project solutions. This objective is achieved through employing high-quality consultants and supporting them with the company’s collective depth of knowledge and its commitment to customer satisfaction.
Project Outcomes was established in 1999. With a balanced mix of private and public sector experience, our team of consultants is well-equipped to provide objective advice and assist in the development of practical solutions. Project Outcomes is a member of the following Commonwealth panels of service providers:
- Department of Defence – Capability Acquisition and Sustainment – Support Services (CAS-SS) Panel (see ‘Services’ for a full listing of skill sets)
- Defence Professional Services Standing Offer Panel (see ‘Services’ for a full listing of services offered)
- Defence Simulation Services Panel (DSSP) (see ‘Services’ for a full listing of capabilities)
- Defence Rapid Prototyping, Development and Evaluation (RPDE) Program
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection – Consultancy and Business Services Panel
- Department of Education and Training – Business Improvement Consultancy Service
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development – Consultancy and Business Services Panel
- Department of Social Services – Consultancy and Business Services Panel
Also, Project Outcomes was a member of the following now closed Commonwealth panels of service providers:
- Australian Public Service Commission – Business Services Panel
- Australian Public Service Commission’s Capability Development Panel (previously known as Australian Public Service Commission’s Leadership, Learning and Development)
- Defence Materiel Organisation Support Services Panel
- Department of Immigration and Citizenship – External Procurement Advisors (EPA) Panel
- Department of Finance and Deregulation ICT Management Consultants Multi Use List
- Australian Defence Simulation Office’s Simulation Support Services Standing Offer
- Australian Public Service Commission’s Leadership, Learning and Development
- Defence Support Services Panel
Our strength lies in our consultants’ skills, knowledge and experience. With backgrounds that spread across project management, logistics, engineering, technical writing, requirements definition, policy development and management training, we take pride in the knowledge that our people are capable and motivated.
Project Outcomes is also part of a network of service providers who share our commitment to customer satisfaction. This gives us great flexibility and capacity to bring the right balance of skills to every assignment.